Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Very Proud

MMmmh, today I received the program of the Very Small Conference, where I will give a talk. I'm SO proud of myself! I have saved all the programs of the conferences where I had a talk on my disk. I love to flip them through and think that I am not a dumb ass. While I was in high school, I did this with my school reports every now and then.

And: I have beenn working for a couple of hours. IT IS FUN!!! And I'm having more and more really great ideas. I feel like a genius. Jippiejay!

To ensure that my high-feeling will last, I'm gonna go to the movies in the next couple of days, probably on Monday or Tuesday. This has just started. It's gonna be FUN, I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home