Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Men. Or, rather, a man.

Hm. Should I call my violin maker? When I got my cello from him four years ago, he fell in love with me. He kept calling for two weeks, once or twice a day.
At that stage, I was just recovering from bulimia, so it overwhelmed me and I got scared and didn't want to talk to him nor see him.
But now (I just came back from him, he had to fix my cello), I think he's cute.
I could call him in two or three days and tell him that he did it well.

Any suggestions? Ask him out for a coffee?
Will he only talk when we're having coffee? After he was so keen on me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pseudosanity said...

Asking him out for coffee early in the evening pretty much sets boundaries by itself. Good luck ;)

Monday, June 20, 2005 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger rented life said...

call and see where it goes. It can't hurt to try!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger rented life said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home