Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Wrrrk.

I am so fucking tired (no wonder) and I am ttyping like hell a term paper for Big Prof. Had a great idea during the last class, so I just keep typing. Fearing that my wonderful thoughts might be gone when I fall asleep.
I did correct parts of the paper, and then went to the library. Gonna get my cello repaired in half an hour, then wanna practise for an hour and then sleeep sleeep sleeeeeep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen and Naomi said...

I know what you mean about fearing your ideas will be gone when you wake up ... I've gone to bed and composed the most wonderful essays in my head but they're always gone when next morning comes!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home