Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Exercise

Hi there, if anyone drops by at my blog, I wanna know... After that huge discussion we had on writing habits, profgrrrrl mentioned she goes to the gym every day.

So I wanna know, when do you do your exercise? When is the best time of the day? I don't really have appointments or classes, so most of the time I stay at home and work on my projects. Is it a good idea to exercise in the morning? Or in the evening? Or in the middle of the working process?

2 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Personally, I think you have to find your own best time to go. Everyone's different.

I'm not a morning person. I like to go late afternoon or early evening (just not during the post-work rush)

What kind of exercise do you like to do?

Monday, October 25, 2004 6:41:00 AM  
Blogger Wanna Be PhD said...

Well, I have to go swimming for 1 h per week, then 2x 1h walking. And then, worst of it all, I have to do sit ups and the like for one hour every day. I am definitely not a morning person either, but I was told to do it in the morning, so that it's done and I can stop thinking about it.

Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home