Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My Mr Perfect

Dear profgrrrrl, just because you asked.....

My Mr Perfect is a guy whom I really, really love. Unfortunately, he is not my boyfriend.
Apart from that tiny disadvantage, he has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They are glowing and shining. When I look into his eyes the world surrounding me vanishes.

His voice is so soft, it soothes me in a way nothing else does. If I'm worried or nervous I just gotta talk to him for 5 mins and everything is fine again. Just because the way his voice sounds, not beacuse of what he's saying.

I guess the most important point is that I absolutely and completely trust him in every respect. There are not many people around whom I trust.

Have I mentioned his smell? He smells quite strong. So if you're in a room with him, after a couple of minutes his smell gets into my brain and turns it off. He smells so good. Familiar. Male. Home.

Ok, this is just not rational, so I can't give any reasons what's so great about him. Of course, he's polite, gentle, well-bread. We can have interesting conversations. He has a job and earns his own money etc. But what counts is that he is THE PERFECT GUY for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

THanks :-)

THat's great.

Any chance he'll become your boyfriend?

Thursday, November 04, 2004 7:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home