Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Monday, November 01, 2004

Time for another list

I'm sitting in my messy apartment and I am woooooooohhhoooorking. So, it's time for another list, a FUN list. Things to think of that will make me very happy once I'm finished here.

1) Go to the movies
2) Go to my favourite bar and listen to a concert
3) Go to the theatre
4) Go to the public library, literature section
5) Buy shoes
6) Visit OldFriend and listen to his records
7) Play computer games excessively
8) Paint a picture
9) Put plants into new pots
10) Get some new scores for the cello
11) Go to hairdresser
12) Go to a cafe with NeighbourGirl
13) Read another 800 pages novel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home