Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Fish Fingers

Today I bought fish fingers. Not the usual ones, but the ones for adults. They differ from the usual ones in size (the ones for adults are squares) and they come with different crumbs. I chose parmesan-egg crumbs.

I don't eat fish very often and I do not cook. So I thought it might be a good idea to have some fish. I am a vegetarian and I do not eat tofu (because you have to prepare it somehow), so I really felt obliged. And the picture of the fish fingers for adults looked delicious.

BUT: Now, about 12 hours later, my belly still aches and my appartment smells horrible!!!!! I didn't even finish my serving. This is VERY unusal for me.

YUCK!!!

Remember: eat the usual fish fingers or leave it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

tofu is very easy to cook.

easiest way: slice, douse with terriyaki sauce, bake. very easy.

Sunday, November 28, 2004 6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home