Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Party Horror

I was at a party yesterday. I had to go there. Didn't want to. Thought I might not like it.

And - I tell ya - I didn't like it. It was an awful evening, just wasted time. I should have gone to the theatre instead.
Alone.

Ok, stop the bad thoughts about horror evenings and horror people. Make a new FUN list.
1) Go to the theatre with VerySexyActor
2) Go to classical concert
3) Read 800 pages novel
4) Go to museum
5) Call Artist Friend
6) Call OldFriend

Remember: Don't meet any "friends" that only get on my nerves.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

I hate those have-to-go-but-don't-want-to parties. How awful.

Sunday, November 07, 2004 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

I agree with the previous commentator, I also hate have-to-go-but-don't-want-to parties... It's rather better to write a custom paper, clean the house, or do something important than attend such "dull and boring" parties!

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 1:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home