Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Fun Day

Today was Fun Day.

I went to the movies. I saw Shark Tale. It was fun, indeed. I liked it a lot better than Finding Nemo. Maybe the graphics was more expensive in Finding Nemo, but who cares if the story is just so political correct that it sucks all the way to the end of the movie? I really liked the sharks. They looked great, such huge cheeks and those tiny sharp teeth.

I was in a cinema at the mall, so I went shopping afterwards. Got a new bag (pink), boots and some clothes.

Now I'm very happy and deeply satisfied. I even answered an email containing a stupid question of a student. Why can't people use dictionaries?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home