Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Friday, November 19, 2004

Time for another round of self-punishment


  • STOP eating. ( I had 5 joghurts today, pasta, two cheese sandwiches and a huge glass of sugo)
  • exercise. go and swim tomorrow!
  • clean the apartment. hoover it!!
  • clean the desk. pick up all the papers and file them. ALL the papers. then clean the surface.
  • unpack suitcase that is lying in the middle of the living room since last week end when I returned from the Very Small Conference
  • WORK.


Why can't I enjoy my week end?

1 Comments:

Blogger hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

Ha-ha... You ate a lot:) Is that a special day for you? It's high time to work, exercise, and write a custom paper for your project! Pick up all the papers and file them! Good luck!

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home