Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hi folks, I'm back

OK, nobody really reads this (guess I am a pretty bad writer) but I'm back again! I had really terrible holidays, I knew why I feared them. Before Christmas I tried to buy some presents, but at the second shop I had a complete break-down. I had such period pains that I robbed to the next pharmacy, bought some drugs and went to a café to calm down.

The next day I had to go to my grandma's place without any real presents. I didn't care anyway. At grandma's it was disgusting as ever. No internet. No privacy. No time to relax. Five movies a day on TV and loads and loads of cookies. Now my face really looks bad, it is covered with spots.

Anyway, I'm back at My Appartment now and happy again. I just watched ''The Incredibles'' which I really enjoyed. And I got books for over 100 $ yesterday, my christmas present from me. They are really COOL. I'll tell you more soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

you're back! hooray! but i'm sorry you didn't enjoy the holidays.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home