Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So embarrassing!

Today I met a collegue who I saw last in August. I was asked: what news about your dissertation? What progress did you make? What are you working on?

No progress. No real problem. No research plan.
Only bits and pieces of stuff.

I am PISSED.

Ok, I'll have another go at Another University soon, hopefully I'll meet someone to work with there. But in fact I stopped worrying about my thesis some time ago. I'm just thinking that I'm just not bright enough for My Subject, that's it. And I keep thinking about what other kind of job I could do when my grant is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home