Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Thanx!

Thank you so much for keeping your fingers crossed!!!!!

Today I've worked for approx. four or five hours. So, why do I always feel so guilty? Why do I percieve myself doing nothing all day?

Maybe it is because I set my goals in terms of accomplished things (written pages, read papers, ...) and not in terms of working hours. That's at least the answer my therapy book would give.

I've decided to go to Another University in Another Big City in Another Country for 6 or 8 weeks. I'm exited!!! I checked that I can take the car on the train - it would be too long a ride to drive.

Need to find an apartment next. Then buy the ticket and tell my supposed-to-be-supervisor here.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Oooh, that just sounds lovely! What fun to travel.

Sunday, January 09, 2005 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home