Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Look back on 2004

The Good
- I got my PhD grant
- I played 2 cello concertos
- I finally somehow rearranged with My Mr Perfect
- Met The Founder Of My Field
- Started blogging

The Bad
- Was very sick
- Was very sick again but different with lasting consequences
- Almost vomited into The Founder Of My Field's face
- Was sick and didn't get paid for 3 months

The Future wannahave
- Publish article in journal
- Write damn Chapter One of even-more-damn thesis
- More rearrange, better arrange with My Mr Perfect
- Learn better Russian
- Maybe start to learn French
- GO ON VACATION
- Go out more often

...
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home