Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Shuffle

Yesterday evening I saw a huge poster advertising Apple's iPod. It said "shuffle". Today, somewhat unconciously inspired, I pushed the shuffle button in my iTunes. I have only about 23 hours of music in my computer, but it is so exciting!! There are songs coming I always listen to, and then, in between, songs I have not listened to for over a year. Songs which I just loaded into my laptop from my old computer.

I have been wondering why the media keep talking about the iPod and the Shuffle, I thought, well, shuffle has been around since the CD player was invented. But shuffle on the computer is different. There are much more different songs than on a CD. This is really fun!!

Apart from listening to my laptop, I am reading Small World by David Lodge. I keep laughing all the time! What a funny book!!
Yeah, and I keep eating my favourite chocolate brownies which a discount shop sells here really cheap.

1 Comments:

Blogger RageyOne said...

You should dry the Party Shuffle as well. I use that feature when I really want a variety of music.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 6:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home