Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Starbucks

Another Town is very very bad regarding coffee. In the department, there is only automata coffee which one cannot drink. I tested a couple of take-away cafes in the last days, but now, today, finally, I fell into Starbucks.

At home, Starbucks is so fucking expensive that I really hate it. Why pay double price if you can get the same coffee somewhere else cheaper? I always wondered why Starbucks is so popular all over the world.

Now I know. It must be because almost nowhere, apart from everywhere in My Home Town, you get drinkable coffee. I never imagined that I would be so happy because of the existence of Starbucks. It saved me.

And its a lot cheaper here. A cappuchino costs only 2,5 whereas in My Home Town it is definitly above 3 €.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Hee. This made me smile. The thing about Starbucks is that it is reliable. The drink is the same in NY, Indiana, Barcelona ...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home