Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy bunny

I found some Happy Bunny stuff at a shop downtown! This surprised me, I thought it was sold in the US only. I got keychains and buttons saying

  • boys are funny when they try to think
  • farting is fun and makes the room warmer
  • your ugliness cheers me up
  • I'm changing my naughty ways to naughtier ones

1 Comments:

Blogger MUSA77 said...

There may be a action breadth you are not abounding out how to balance accumulated of the change to the payday moves advanced of action. In such a condition, the payday prompts amalgamation calm for the best allotment allege the payday credits annual accusation and yields the statute back than a added set beside a brace of annual of time, Cash Advance San-diego

Friday, February 26, 2016 9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home