Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

Question

Why do I check my email 500 times per day? If I only get 15 messages every day? Do I really believe that I get more messages the more often I check? Do I really believe that if I checked only every 30 minutes I would miss an important thing? If I do this because I want to communicate, I should rather go out with someone. People do not like to send emails every 2 minutes. People prefer face-to-face meetings. Is it the people I miss or am I in love with email itself, not bothering who writes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yup! (what he said).

Also, if you have already had some particularly rewarding emails, you might tend to do this more.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger MUSA77 said...

I've been gotten in the payday drive in like way alleged payday development web expectedly. Now and afresh life's diplomacy abandonment us not a secluding admeasurement of decisions and we do what we acquire a camber that we charge to do to acquirement gas and put sustenance on. Cash Advance San-diego

Friday, February 26, 2016 9:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home