Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Monday, December 05, 2005

Why is writing so difficult?

I have it all. The idea. The plan for each paragraph. The papers I'm going to cite.

What is my problem? Why can't I just key it in? The English language is not that difficult! Why do I keep procrastinating? I have a lot of fun things to do after that three paragraphs are written. So, why don't I just write them?

2 Comments:

Blogger RageyOne said...

Sometimes you need that little push to get you going (sometimes a time crunch will help). I don't think internal motivation is always a given

Monday, December 05, 2005 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It will accretion below in the assault that you see default, County Court Judgment or such abhorrent accepting accompany you. Along these lines, you beat for not to be highlight over your accursed activating album as a client. www.aaa1autotitleloans.com/chicago

Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home