Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ney thingy

I have a new thingy! I have a new thingy! I do I do I do!
No, it is NOT the Hello Kitty Computer Game which I strive for. It is a special cushion that keeps me moving while sitting in front of my computer. It is said to be good for the spine because the spine keeps moving, the muscles get stronger and whatever.
Well I love it! I feel better when I'm sitting at my desk! YEAH!
I'm going to take it to the next conference.

3 Comments:

Blogger rented life said...

hee hee hee, is it officially called a new thingy? :) I have never seen/heard of such a thing before that moves your spine. Link to where you got, as I have back problems...maybe it'd help!

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger Pseudosanity said...

how does your spine move without you actually moving? Is this the "out of body experience" they speak off? ;)

Friday, September 30, 2005 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger Wanna Be PhD said...

Click on the girl picture. I have linked it to an English speaking place at the time I posted it!!

Monday, December 05, 2005 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home