Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Friday, August 26, 2005

My favourite dictionary

I've hated working with dictionaries for the last couple of years. After graduating from high school, around the time when I was diving into the glamorous world of academia, I found that my old school dictionary didn't make it anymore. So I got new dictionaries. Huuuuuuuge ones. Biiiiig ones. Of course, the information in there was good, but their size was just to heavy for my daily use.

But now, only revently, I found the dictionary of my dreams on the web. It is the The Free Dictionary. It has synonyms, antonyms, you can hear the pronounciation, and, my very favourite, every entry comes with several original uses from the literature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home