Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Avoidance

Spent just another week at grandma's. Wanted to avoid that little conference that was going on here, because I didn't want to see Ex Supervisor. I told Ex Supervisor that I'd need a new job in 6 months. Problem: Ex Supervisor is the only one in charge for My Subject around here. He told me he has no job for me and that he'll call me in August. My job would me a project, but he doesn't want to get me one.

So. Didn't want to see Ex Supervisor.

And now, gotta do some groceries.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really sucks. I'm sorry he's such a jerk.

missed you lately!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home