Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The meme that shall not be named

I got tagged by Stewgad a while ago. Thank you!

1. What are the three stupidest things you’ve done in your life?
(a) When I was 4 I ironed my doll's dress. It melted.
(b) When I was 2 I cot my doll's hair. Thought it would grow again. It didn't.
(c) Ate until I got sick.

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
Myself. I'm an egomaniac.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
(a) John Lennon
(b) George Harrison
(c) Jacqueline du Pré
(d) Janis Joplin
(e) Falco
Yes, I have a faible for dead pop stars.

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
(a) Get a long term job in My Country
(b) Not be there when my grandma dies
(c) Be there when my grandma dies

5. Someone is visiting your small town. Name two things you regret your city not having and two things people should avoid.
(a) second hand book stores
(b) a lake
(c) there are several ghettos of Turkish people one better avoids
(d) public transport in rush hour when raining

6. Name One Event that Has Changed your Life:
Ex My Mr Perfect told me he didn't love me


I don't know who to tag, guess everyone has done it by now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen and Naomi said...

your 3 stupidest things were when you were little? You're lucky! I'm always doing stupid things!

Friday, July 15, 2005 1:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home