Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Mixed news over here

Um, I have not been blogging very much lately. This means I am not desparately trying to work and blogging like hell instead. It means I have tried to relax and enjoy the first weekend of my summer holidays. YEAH!

The essay is still not finished, but I try to keep going one or two hours every day. I just don't worry anymore.
Today I went to a café to do this. So pelasant. It has a nice garden. Surrounded by trees with a view into the vine yards.

I've got a pile of new books (only fiction and novels) for the summer. Yummy! It is waiting for me on my desk.

I have cleaned my appartment. Everything looks so nice.

I am just so happy and relaxed because I have a plan for my dissertation and I'll see the people of my department only by the end of October, so it's FOUR months of quiet work completely on my own. Nobody is getting on my nerves. AAaaaaahhh!!

I'm planning to do some longer walks around the local mountains and vine yards. And I'll go to a café every other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home