Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Short note

I am happy.
Tomorroy is the last day of the term. I have an appointment with Ex Supervisor, then a lecture with Big Prof. I'm just gonna tell them I keep working with New Supervisor.
I will see the people of My Department again by the end of October at our annual conference. I am so glad that all this is over now.
I feel so relieved. No more pressure. No more people going on my nerves.
Yeah!
And I have so many ideas for papers and for the dissertation, and I even think of writing a philosophical essay on technology/different scientific disciplines etc. (maybe I'll blog on this some time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home