Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Procrastinating

This is the second evening I spend with sticking in photos (non digital) into an album.
It makes me feel good. I do have so many friends. They all are a bit weird, so often difficult to handle them, but they are very strong personalities. I love them all.
And I feel such a unique person, because it is only me who knows exactly this group of people.
And so many things happened in the last two years. So many weddings and graduations and even a baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger RageyOne said...

Sometimes doing those kinds of mundane things give you perspective. They allow you to not think so that when you really need to you can really be focused. Personally, I would look at placing photos in a photo album as theraputic.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home