Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Monday, October 31, 2005

Bad girl has forgotten about blogging for a while

Today I finally got Hello Kitty Roller Rescue, the video game I have been wanting for so long. I haven't played it yet, because I have to write an abstract today and I'll play as a reward.

I had a pretty good time the last couple of weeks. I was in Another Town, meeting New Supervisor and a bunch of other cool people.

I got accepted for a really big scholar conference. It took me three days to understand that I got accepted, and that it was because of my abstract. Nobody of the committee knows neither me nor my work. Yeah.

Dating: Finally, I had a date with one guy from my local match.com. He turned out to be a former classmate of mine, i.e. we did one course together about 8 years ago. His writing was quite nice, but at the date he felt such a jerk to me. He gave 23 cents as a tip to the waitress, so she had to fiddle around with coins for 5 minutes, because she had to give him back 77 cents.
*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home