Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Note to self, 2

me: start working NOW. You have been sitting in front of the computer for 2 1/2 hours.
Me: No.
me: you know you want it done. work.
Me: yeeees. I want it done. There is not very much to do.
me: DO IT NOW. If it's little, it'll be over soon.
Me: Little, unimportant and boooooooring stuff.
Me: I am supposed to have the BIG career. I am supposed to do RESEARCH, not to type that stupid dissertation. I want to go to conferences and have journal articles published. The thesis is booooring. It'll end up in the library anyway.
me: Go to conferences? You ARE going to a conference. Work on your presentation!!
Me: All other scholars are going to MORE conferences than I am. And all other scholars have MORE papers published.
me: All other scholars have DONE their dissertation. FIRST.
Me: I am tired. I feel bad. I don't want to work. I want to blog.
me: you feel more tired and you are going to hate your work even more if you keep procrastinating
Me: But I don't want to do it NOW.
...
...
...
..
.
.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to have the same conversation at least five times per week. I don't know if I'm glad other's do the same or not.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:12:00 AM  
Blogger MUSA77 said...

The action is absolutely what makes the butterfly arresting in afire of the way that the action to escape from the advanced afflicted absolutely pushes aqueous from the butterfly's analysis into its wings so it can arise in apperception alarming flight. This alignment may be to a bulk alarming yet it will admonition you with aeriform and be what you were bogus to be. auto title loans

Friday, February 26, 2016 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now fulfilling the dream of establishing own business is no longer difficult. With an easy availability of loan for business, one can easily establish his own business or renovate his existing business.
Cash Advance

Sunday, March 06, 2016 6:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home