Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dissertation

Today, I submitted my final draft to my comittee. Let's see what happens next. They're going to take a look at if within the next 3-5 weeks, and then maybe I will have to rewrite some little parts.

It seems pretty unreal. I have been struggling with this for so long, I just can't get it that it's over.

(Yes, I am fucking tired! Didn't get to sleep last night.)

6 Comments:

Blogger ArticulateDad said...

WOOOHOOO! You rock! Now... you crash. But, you're exhausted anyway... so crash away. 3-5 weeks!? God, I would go crazy... I'd rather no estimate, then I can always tell myself I'm not really expecting comments. Gah!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger RageyOne said...

Cool! Congrats! Take a much deserved rest. :>)

Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! Hooray!

Monday, March 13, 2006 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger AD said...

Hi,
Congratulations! You must be very proud of yourself! Have a drink and relax :-)

Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger rented life said...

YEAH FOR YOU!!! congrats!. Now spend the nex 3-5 weeks relaxing. :)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Wanna Be PhD said...

Thank you all!! I couldn't have done it without you!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home