Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Sunday, March 05, 2006

New York

I have no idea why, but right now I am dreaming of going on a city trip to New York. I have never been there before. I have never wanted to go there before. But right now, it seems as the ideal thing to to.
Maybe it is because I have been working for 12 hours per day the last couple of weeks. And New York seems the place where live goes on. Where things happen.

2 Comments:

Blogger ArticulateDad said...

I'm leaving today... [bump di duh dump]

I just watched Munich over the weekend. Good movie. One part that really got to me was the closing sequence, when the camera pans to the Twin Towers. My wife didn't get it, she didn't recognize them. I guess it's because New York was my city. I knew to look.

If you go, have a great time. And tell us all about it!

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Wanna Be PhD said...

Don't think I'm going there soon. That's quite an expensive trip. Maybe at some point in my life there'll be a conference....

Munich is a very posh place. I have never seen as many exensive cars at one place as there.

Monday, March 06, 2006 2:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home