Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm dreaming of a white christmas...

No. I'm dreaming of a completed dissertation. Still.
Still revising a chapter. Not the last one.
Maybe I'll be done by tomorrow morning. Hopefully.

One thing that occured to me during the last week is that I finally got over with my problems regarding the English language. Now I have caught myself writing and thinking at the same time!! This is really cool! Because this makes life easier quite a bit!! I do not have to pay attention too much on formulating sentences. I guess it still does take a wee bit longer than in my native language, but it isn't as painful as it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home