Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Another Department

Jay, I just received an email from Another Department in Another Town. They are happy that I will come, they offered me a desk (I do not have an office at My Department) and they asked me if I wanted to give a talk. Jippiiiee!! This will polish my CV for 2005 if I don't make it into real conferences.

Profgrrrrl, do you wanna know which town it is? I thought the thing about blogs is that they are anonymous, so that everybody can say how much they hated their departments (which is, of course, not true in general, but it's so lovely to be able to say it sometimes).
Another Town is just a major city in Europe.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Hooray! Hooray! (I'm just catching up after my trip).

Of course I'm dying to know what town it is, but wouldn't want you to post anything that would make you uncomfortable. Of course you could always email me ;)

I'm just jealous b/c European cities always sound so much more glamorous than American ones.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home