Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Testies!!

I AM 49% ASSHOLE/BITCH!
49% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.


I AM 39% EVIL GENIUS!
39% EVIL GENIUS
I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.


I AM 39% TORTURED ARTIST!
39% TORTURED ARTIST
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.

I AM 42% INTERNET ADDICT!
42% INTERNET ADDICT
I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!


So what does this mean?
... I am really working hard on my thesis today! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home