Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Friday, January 28, 2005

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!

I think you all know what' going on here. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHHOOOOOOOO IN LOVE..... *gringringrin*

And the dissertation crisis has calmed down a bit. I talked to my supervisor yesterday. Told her that I had zero pages after 18 months of work. She told me that there is no problem and that I should write the data part now (which is no problem, I have the data). And there is enough time and money left for the rest of the thesis and that my brain is still there and that everything will be fine.

Guess what love-sick WannaBe is now going to do? Work very hard on the thesis.... (testies again)
I hate you so bad
you are the "I hate you so bad" happy
bunny. You hate everyone and eveything and your
not ashamed of it.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Take the quiz: "Your Psych-Ward diagnosis"

Autism
Diagnosis: Autism. A developmental disability resulting from a neurological disorder that affects the normal functioning of the brain. It is characterized by the abnormal development of communication skills, social skills, and reasoning. Symptoms, which vary widely in severity, include impairment in social interaction, fixation on inanimate objects, inability to communicate normally, and resistance to changes in daily routine.
Take the quiz: "Which prop from American Pie are you?"

Michelle's Flute
You are Michelle's Flute. People often mistake you as innocent, and even naive. Little do they know!

Take the quiz: "What Kinda Kiss R U?"

Romantic Kiss
Lying in bed after making love and just doing whatever.
Take the quiz: "Find your IQ (pictures)"

Gifted IQ 125 to 140
You are Gifted! IQ 125 to 140. The US average is 98 and you should feel good. Only 1 out of 50 people have a higher IQ than you. You really should consider taking a real IQ test to measure your near genius. People like you: Madonna, Hilary Clinton, Geena Davis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home