Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What's wrong with me?

Ever since last Friday night I am either so happy that I feel like I'm gonna explode or I'm so depressed that I'm lying in my bed and can't stop crying.
The first thing is because My Mr Perfect touched my hand last Friday, the second thing is because my dissertation is zero despite the work of 18 months.
This feels just too extreme.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

So? Do you know when you'll see him again?

The dissertation will get done. It will. Sit down and force yourself to write a few pages, even if you think you'll edit them or delete them later.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home