Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Perfect Stories

Soooo, when did I see My Mr Perfect again? It was today, in fact. Pretty soon. Remember, I called him to say thank you for the party last week end. I again did my best then: said thanx and hung up. Very polite.

But, as it is My Mr Perfect, he wasn't bothered by this kind of stupid action.
So today I ran into him. I just asked him if he wanted to have a coffee. He did want, so we did have coffee and ...YEEEEEEEEEEEES... he did touch my hand again.
Note that he (a) was not drunk today and (b) we were alone at the cafe (ok, there were other people around but not with us).

*very big smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Yay! I'm happy for you and hope you see him again soon.

Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home