Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back Home

So, finally, I am back home in My Apartment in My Home Town. Feels...um...well... old. known. boring. And there is still this mess around me, at My Department. I've asked for an appointment with My Supervisor to tell them that I changed supervisors. I keep thinking what I can do if they will hate me. I could go to New Supervisors university. I could move to Catholic Town, which is in My Home Country. I could move to Another Town,
Lots of options.
I don't have to stay here. I am strong. I will get through this.

1 Comments:

Blogger RageyOne said...

Hey! I'm sending positive thoughts your way on making your decision. I'm sure it will be tough, but just imagine the weight that will be lifted off of your shoulders once you do. ;>)

--rageyone

Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home