Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2005

Thoughts about Men and Phones

I am still sad that My Mr Perfect hung up last week. He didn't call back. He didn't write an email.
Why did he do this? Everything was fine when I left. He took me out for lunch. He kept calling me. He was friendly and charming.
And now?
Does he hate me? Does he like me? Is he angry that I am here, in Another Town?
Is he ill? Does he have a problem?

It is so hard for me, 'cause I don't know how to find out if he doesn't want to talk to me.
I'm NOT gonna call again.
NO.

(I have to keep me from calling again, but this was SO expicit).

If he still has his other girlfriend, he could have been nice and charming as ever on the phone. He keeps hiding this girl from me, but I know.

What is wrong with this guy?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home