Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

At the record office

This morning.

Me: Hi. I want to resign from church, please.
Clerk: I'm terribly sorry, but this is not possible today. There is a problem.
Me: Why? Here are all the documents, here is my passport, my registration card, the money for the fee. What's the problem?
Clerk: Well, sorry to say, but there is a computer problem. Our program is down since Monday. It is not possible to do any manipulations with your registration as long as the server is down.
Me: Are you saying that it is not possible to resign from church in this whole town?
Clerk: Yes. And we don't know when this is gonna be fixed. You could try again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home