Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Ex-supervisor blues

Thank you all for being so supportive!!!!!
I'm so glad that you think it is good what I've done!
THANKS!!!!


After the quietness, EX-supervisor has now - apparently - decided to be friendly. Almost aggressively friendly. He gave me 2 books as a a present and had coffee with us students, avoiding talking about my change of supervisors.
Strange.

I really have to stop being nervous and worried and do some proper and constructive academic work now for New Supervisor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the switch - best of luck!

Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray! I'm so happy for you. I was going to comment on the last post, but couldn't get the comments thing to work.

Anyway. I think you probably did the right thing. I think it is worth upsetting someone to get a good supervisor. And it sounds like he's decided to be outwardly friendly about it. That's all that matters. Even if he's still mad on the inside.

I hope everything goes well from now on!

Monday, April 11, 2005 6:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home