Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

To My Mr Prfect

Dear MMP,
It is so sad. We never talked about it. You didn't give me a chance. I wanted to meet you ever since I've been back from Another Town. I even asked you if you wanted to join me to the theatre last week. I did via email but you don't answer.
You don't answer and you don't call me.
By now, I think it's pretty useless to talk anyway. You apparently don't love me. That would be ok, but you don't want to be friends with me either. This hurts. This hurts incredibly. You just can't imagine how much this hurts.
I'll get over it. I'll move. Because of you. I can't stay here any longer because I see you at every corner. This city is full of memories. Full of you.
I hate you because you don't want to talk and you don't want to be my friend.
I feel bad. I am troubled. I miss you. I wanted you as a friend. I wanted you to take care about me. I wanted you to hug me and to let me cry when I'm tired and exhausted.
But no talking and no discussion will be able to fix this. You were not there when I needed you. You didn't call. You don't care.
I guess I've got the message by now: you just don't care about me.
This hurts.
Best,
WannaBePhD

2 Comments:

Blogger rented life said...

No man is worthwhile of the title Mr Perfect if he acts like that. I know I don't know you personally, but I do know it's not worth trying yourself apart over some guy, and I know it can hurt. But we know we deserve better, and better is out there. Hang in there. Maybe I should introduce you to my bro..he's more along the lines of Mr. Perfect. :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, the mr. perfect title just doesn't fit with the incredible jerk that this person is. i've been reading your blog for some time and I know for a fact that you deserve better than this.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home