Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Wedding

My best friend is getting married tomorrow. Friday, 13th - on purpose. She thinks this date brings luck.
We've known each other since I was ten, we went to school together until I was 18.
This feels weird. I know we are adults now, when we graduated from university, I knew we were no longer children or teenagers. But now, this marriage thing, this feels really, really OLD. I feel like I am a friend of my mom, because I remember when I was in kindergarten how some of her friends were getting married.
Well, I hope my best friend will be happy. I hope it will last. I hope he's one of the very few good ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger RageyOne said...

My closest friend from my undergrad days was married on a Friday the 13th. They have been happily married now for 13 years (I think) with 2 kids.

I guess Friday the 13th is not such a bad day to get married on. I guess it is all in how you want to look at it.

Saturday, May 14, 2005 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home