Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Decision

I've just decided I'm not goint to My Department today. I was crying half of the night yesterday. This is just too much for me. Yes, I did want to talk to Big Prof, but if it's upsetting me that much, I can't do it.
I need to go shopping for food today and then wash my hair. In the evening I have a cello lesson.
I have to calm down and get back to work. I have to finish that paper that'll appear in the journal.

2 Comments:

Blogger RageyOne said...

Sometimes you have to do what is best for you. If not going into your dept. was the right thing to do, then so be it. I hope you had a very relaxing day. :>)

Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Pseudosanity said...

I agree with Ragey.. its not worth doing anything if it makes you unhappy.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home