Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Monday, June 06, 2005

Another day at My Department

Have I mentioned that someone from my high school has decided to study my subject and is now hanging around at My Department? I kissed that someone 12 years ago, it was awful and I didn't like him. I never wanted to see him again the moment I got out of school...and now - here he is.
*yuck*
Ex Supervisor kept standing around me during the break of today's lecture. Didn't talk to me but desperately listening to what I said to some student. We were just talking about music. I'm not going to tell anyone that I switched supervisors. Ex Supervisor knows this. If he wants to talk about it, he just has to tell me. I will explain everything why I hate im in detail. But I'm no longer playing those funny games.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! let him feel awkward, you just carry on with your life.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger Wanna Be PhD said...

Thanks for that comment. Days at the dpt. are a bit hard right now.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home