Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Work Resistance

My energy is still gone. Now it's midnight. I've been sitting at my desk for two hours now. Spent the day in bed. Got up at 5 pm. Showered at 8 pm. I have drawn a picture of the organization of the data on a piece of paper. Gotta write this shit down tonight. Supervisor is waiting. I am tired. I wanna sleep. I just can't force myself to work anymore.
I looked at a paper which I photocopied in 1999 and read it about twice a year. But only 10 minutes ago I noticed HOW important it is for my work. Gotta reread it. Tonight. Don't want to.

Yes, I do love My Subject and I think my thesis topic is really cool and important, but I'm just too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home