Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Breakfast with my iBook

Today I had (or rather I am still having) a pleasant breakfast with my iBook. It smelled fine. Ever since the late morning I am typing and drinking coffee and eating toast and jogurt. I don't have my favourite raspberry jam today, I only have a mixed-berry jam which is not as good. Have to pick up my favourite one tomorrow when I go for milk.

The best thing: I have been typing my dissertation today! I fixed the hierarchy of the chapters and I am adding examples and text.

I will watch ''Mulholland Drive'' tonight on the TV as a reward. I haven't seen it when it was on the movies, so I'm really looking forward to this.

I don't usually like opera, but today I listened to Nabucco on the radio. It had a very positive effect on my work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm raspberry jam. too bad you didn't have any, but what a lovely morning

also nabucco! really sounds lovely.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger Wanna Be PhD said...

Don't ever start a day withoug raspberry jam!

Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home