Wanna Be PhD

PhD 2006. Now fully blown by the Postdoc Experience.

Name:
Location: My Appartment, Academic Nowhereland

Email: wannabephd@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Reflections on Cafe work

It was ok, though, the visit to the café yesterday. But there was a lot of smoke, so my precious iBook smells awful today! I so much loved the smell of new plastic it came with. Of course, over the months, it ceased, but a faint of it was still there. Now it's like I'm pushing my fingers into an ashtray.
*yuck*

I've checked, but there are no cafés at walking distance (15mins) that are open after 22h and have a non-smoking area.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

That was the thing that just killed us on the trip to Spain/Portugal. Smoking, smoking, everywhere.

I'm very allergic and very used to living in places where you can't smoke in places that serve food and most (if not all these days) cafes are smoke free.

I had no idea that the plastic of an computer would take on the smoke smell, though. Hope it disspates quickly.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home