I guess I'm just a little depressed, always tired and unable to work. I reread my therapy book yesterday night. I will be fine. Just got to deal with the depression.
I have the following reasons for going to Another Town. A friend of mine is so upset about it, but I can't tell him the true reasons (because he's part of them):
- All close friends are married by now or are getting married. They have a family life now. I do not have daily phone calls anymore.
- All close friends have jobs now. So they do not have time during the day and they are tired (or working) in the evenings.
- I have no boyfriend or husband.
- I work on my own in my appartment.
- I want to have some colleagues around to talk to (I will have this in Another Town because I get an office there).
- I want to have a close friend to talk to (hopefully I will find one there; or hopefully My Mr Perfect will be).
- All the people I have contact with are my mom and that friend who is upset now.
- That friend and I have different goals for life. I do not love him. I will not have a family with him. He is not in academia. etc.
- I mostly see old people when I get out of My Appartment.